Thursday, May 3, 2007

Final day of Intensives

It's hard to believe but tomorrow is my last day of Intensives at Bethel Seminary. This is the sixth time I have spent two weeks of my life in class over the past 3 years. While it has been a long process, it has been a good one. I have learned so much and grown so much as a leader and a follower of Christ. I don't think the whole 3-year experience has completely sunk in yet. I imagine that will happen in the weeks and years following seminary.

The next time I come on campus it will be to go through the graduation ceremony (even though I have one class to finish in the summer). But regardless, I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric,

I have enjoyed being your roommate. I look forward to our families hanging out at graduation. Good luck with the new church and you still owe me for the room!!!!