Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Preacher boy

This past Sunday I got to preach in "big church" for the first time at my new church. I preached 6 or 8 times at the church I worked at in Indiana, but hadn't done it since. If you would like to hear what I had to say (or you suffer from insomnia and don't want to get hooked on a sleeping pill), you can find it on our church's website and listen to my message here:

http://cbcsiouxcity.org/Information/sermons.htm

I haven't listened to it as I am scared to hear myself talk. I was given this article that has some similar ideas as my message (I didn't read it until after I preached.) The article is called "Abducted By an Alien Gospel" and you can find it here:

http://www.lifeaction.org/soro/revivingthegospel/content/aliengospel.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric and Kate,
Congrats on the new baby girl to come! Maddie will be a great big sis.
Also wanted to let you know Eric that while we were in Chicago last week we ate at the House of Blues and guess who was there. . .HANSON! I know, you're as giddy as the 20 something girls that were hanging around the doors, aren't you! Anyway, made me think of you.
Hope all is well!
Jennifer Jensen

John Carlson said...

Eric, you did great. Your church should definitely use you again! John C.