Monday, October 8, 2007

Are you kidding me?


I am not a "homer" (a fan who thinks his team never deserves a penalty, that if his team loses, it's the refs fault, and so on); I am a realist, a fan who can see his team as they are, good or bad. Right now, the Broncos stink!! They can't play offense, they can't play defense, they can't even get a kickoff return right. Now this doesn't mean that I am not a fan anymore. I am still the biggest fan and will watch every game. Hopefully I won't be watching a train wreck all year, especially when we go to Denver in a few weeks for the Monday night game against Green Bay. At least one team is winning in Colorado right now (the Rockies).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you that the Broncos stink, but I thought that you might get mad.