Saturday, June 23, 2007

update

Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone...Eric is in Gulf Port, Mississippi (actually on his way home right now) from the 2nd half of the high school mission trip. He will be back to Sioux City tomorrow night. Maddie and I arrived last night at about 10:30pm from a great time in Indiana. My sister's wedding was great...she looked beautiful!

The great news is that we are closing on our house on Monday...Finally! Thanks for all of your prayers and please keep them coming! We miss you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news about the house. Send me some pics of the wedding. We miss you guys. Love, Di

Missy Eagen said...

yeah!!!! I hope everything today (monday) went as planned, Eric should be moving boxes as I type :)

Missy Eagen said...

oh Kate, kayla had her sweet sixteen this weekend, we had a surprise party and a ER trip! never a dull momment with her and jordan :) story on my blog www.mom2four.type.com
we miss you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Jell-o said...

im deleting my thingy and making another one!!