Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Buffalo Wild Wings



One of the disappointing things (although not more important than: friends; families and students I worked with; softball, football, volleyball leagues; etc.) about leaving Rochester was that Sioux City had no Buffalo Wild Wings. However, driving around one day, I saw the signs for a new BWW. I was so excited I had to drive by to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me. It opened last Monday, June 4. Since today was Tuesday (wing special day), I decided I had to go, even though I had no one to go to lunch with ;-(. So I went there, ordered my food, and then I saw a family from the church that I know - the Ackermans. I think it was a sign from God that I was supposed to be at BWW today (and every Tuesday from now on). I had my normal 10 medium wings and 5 honey BBQ - so delicious!! If you ever need me during lunch on Tuesday or when the Broncos game is not on local TV, you know where to call!

No comments: