Sunday, April 13, 2008

Final 4 Finish

Unfortunately for me, Eric picked Kansas to win the entire tournament and out of 64 teams they actually won! It came down to the final game for us. I was in the lead by a few points, but both of the teams I picked (UNC and Duke) were out of the final game...So it came down to Kansas. The victory meant that Eric got more points to finish as the winner.
Last Monday when they played he was cheering them on like it was the Broncos in the Super Bowl or something...I told him he was being annoying and then I went to bed.
So now he gets a Saturday morning to sleep in with no interruptions. Man I could almost feel that soft pillow under my head without the sounds of crying and "Mam ma come here" in the background...back to reality :) Hey at least their is always next year...Maybe IU came make is past the first round next year too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, that is such a bummer since you are probably the one getting up anyway! Maybe in honr of Mother's
Day you can get a day off! ;-)
- Roberta